As an administrative assistant, you’ll carry out clerical and other duties in support of the business you work for. If you’re well organised, can pay close attention to detail and like being part of a team, this job could suit you perfectly. We have the opportunity available for the right candidate to be fully trained within a much sought after position while training to the appropriate qualifications.
- deal with incoming and outgoing post
- answer telephone, email and social media enquiries
- cover reception duties, like greeting and looking after visitors
- type up documents, for example letters and reports
- update computer records
- use office equipment like printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- stock take and re-order supplies
- set up meetings and take ‘minutes’ during them
- make travel arrangements for staff
No experience necessary as full training will be provided, it will be beneficial to be a will organised and motivated individual.
Are you creative? Do you enjoy using Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites? An exciting new position for a Social Media Apprentice is available within Manchester.We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with is interested in digital marketing and would like the opportunity to train towards a recognised qualification within the one of the newest and expanding sectors.
The role will involve:
- Carrying out online research
- Writing ad text
- Carrying out keyword research for new campaigns
- Studying for and passing various online exams
- Analysing data and preparing reports
- Updating email marketing templates by formatting content and graphics; composing text and adding hyperlinks
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends
No experience is required but an interest in digital marketing and competency in Microsoft Excel would be beneficial. Full training will be provided.
£3.30 – £4.50 /hour Apprenticeship
We are looking for confident well presented, individuals, hungry to move up the ladder and earn big! If you are a great communicator, with an outgoing personality looking for a fast paced career with reward based on measurable targets a Recruitment career could be just right! We are offering an opportunity to train on the job, gaining necessary, hands on experience, while working towards an industry recognised, certificated qualification.
- ‘Cold calling’ companies to generate new business
- Interviewing and testing job seekers
- Screening and shortlisting candidates
- Building good relationships
- Keeping in touch with job seekers on your agency’s books
- Meeting targets
- Keeping records of clients, employers and vacancies
- Negotiating your agency’s fees
No experience is required but an interest in Recruitment and some IT skills would be beneficial. Full training will be provided.
£3.30 /hour Apprenticeship
We are hiring for Apprentice warehouse operatives around greater Manchester as well as other vacancies within the North West. Do you like to move around? Do you enjoy physical work and being part of a team? This job could be just right for you. As a warehouse operative, you would deal with goods and products that come into a warehouse or stockroom.
Your job could include:
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Storing goods
- Organising stock
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading goods for dispatch
- Keeping records of stock
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Cleaning work areas
Full training is provided therefor no experience is necessary, it will be beneficial to have English and Maths G.C.S.E. A*- C.
Customer Service / Sales
As a customer service/sales advisor, it will be your duty to liaise and interact with customers. It is important to maintain the employers ethics and image while delivering an excellent service to all. The sales option offers the potential to earn well while working towards a recognised qualification.
Your role will involve:
- Deal with customers by telephone, computer and face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate relevant information
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Follow up on customer interactions
No experience necessary as full training will be provided, a positive outlook and an enthusiastic character will be beneficial.
Currently we have positions available within; Manchester, Rochdale, Chadderton, Oldham, Trafford Park, New Islington, Prestwich, Darwen, Cheetham Hill, Cheadle and Ancoats. However, with the hard work of our team here at Back 2 Work Complete Training, our vacancy opportunities are ever changing. So don’t worry, even if your desired sector and location isn’t listed, it is still worth giving us a call and letting us know what it is you are looking for. We can keep you posted about any relevant openings and training schemes available that will help get you on the right track.
Find us at: