Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Back2Work Complete Training and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or resources from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Back2Work Complete Training’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Back2Work Complete Training’s express written consent.
Back2Work Complete Training reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Back2Work Complete Training’s discretion.
If Back2Work Complete Training provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Back2Work Complete Training may disable your user ID and password in Back2Work Complete Training’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Back2Work Complete Training makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Back2Work Complete Training does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
Back2Work Complete Training will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Back2Work Complete Training has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit;, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Back2Work Complete Training’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Back2Work Complete Training’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Back2Work Complete Training or
- the matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Back2Work Complete Training to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
- If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Back2Work Complete Training and undertake to keep Back2Work Complete Training indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Back2Work Complete Training to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Back2Work Complete Training’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Back2Work Complete Training arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Back2Work Complete Training’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Back2Work Complete Training may take such action as Back2Work Complete Training deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Back2Work Complete Training may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Back2Work Complete Training may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Back2Work Complete Training’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Back2Work Complete Training in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Back2Work Complete Training Ltd is a registered office in England and Wales, Company No:07559200, Back2Work Complete Training address is Building 4, Universal Square, Devonshire Street, Manchester, M12 6JH.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.